<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9025424?origin\x3dhttp://slitwrist-theory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, November 26, 2004

bleed me dry.

{add} oooooooh just talked to nadiahh not long ago..for like 15mins. bloody cowdung. i miss her. and i have a fetish fr macroni. anyone? hahaa. i hope im meeting her tmrrrrr. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i kinda cant wait for school to start and at the same time dread it!! ohhh star! you wouldnt like school! hahaha. oh well. daphne loves derby is greatt! : ) {/add}

YAY! MY FREAKING INTERNET IS WORKING!!
hahahahaa.
omg yaank my tongue stud out now and i wont scream a single bit..

YES i am MAD .. saw him yesterday. ohmyfckglord. no, tell me im dreaming. fck lahh return me my bench.
one more night is all i ask for.. the playground. parkway. pool, gelare.
oh fck it . anws talked to kolin! welllll. gonna get this something and you better keep it shut yes. : D hahahahaa boohooos.
star is mad.. dont know what got over me yesterday tho. went tamp with janeys, met markk.. wanted to catch shutter bt stupid lahh. no seats. so i left for town to meet shawn to get my kachinng. then met DAHB without bryo! i miss my stupid brother! hahaaa.. silly thing. : ) so it was lynn shawn with the snail(in the old chang kee bag), jaspar, kolin, felix, raza and fawaz . hmm.
slacked at youthpark.. erm got sick then moved to rockys. needed my fav! L&M's please.
then left ard 11 plus.. saw mr yeo. a thousand knives flew through my heart. talked to raza and cliff til 6plus. thanks humans.

todayy.. woke up quite early. 1plus. my mom went to dig my pouch and found ciggies, told her it wasnt mine tho. then aft tt i was talking to my sis over the phone and she saw my tongue stud! hahaa.. stupid lahh siansation. was raining. no company. then stupid kolin called me to go jamming with him. so yeah i decided to with jane to surprise markay. hehehe. we went to have teh chino at iman's! then went to weelee's. ooh yes xjados wasnt so bad! : ) it was quite good actually.
Should I bite my tongue?
Until blood soaks my shirt
We'll never fall apart
Tell me why this hurts so much
My hands are at your throat
And I think I hate you
But still we'll say, "remember when"
Just like we always do
Just like we always do

Until the day I die (Until the day I die)
I'll spill my heart for you

Until the day I die (Until the day I die)
I'll spill my heart for you
story of the year; Until The Day I Die

&
But it's not so bad,
You're only the best I ever had.
You don't need me back.
You're just the best I ever had.

And it may take some time to patch me up inside.
But I can't take it so I run away and hide.
And I may find in time that you were always right.
You're always right.

So you sailed away, into a gray sky morning.
Now I'm here to stay,
Love can be so boring.
What was it you wanted?
Could it be you're haunted?
vertical horizons; best i ever had


kolin says this skin looks much uglier than the other.. so yeah i need comments! : ) hahahaha. love.

drenched in distaste ; 1:32 AM



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home