I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly,
I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky, And I'll make a wish, take a chance,
Make a change, and break away.
oh haha, silly cliff called me this morn instead of gog to sleep.
then raza called so conferenced til like 4hrs 43mins? plus 1hr 11mins. gosh!
didnt slp. went straight to meet the principal.
sian, whats new, got caught for socks, belt and collarpin.
that sucks, totally spoilt my mood.
went hunting..for collarpin belt and white socks.
got nagged' at. damn sian.
then aft tt watched abit of the notebook. til part2 19 mins? yeappos bth then went ta bed. : DD
woke up at like 5. headed to town. damn boring lah town. or isit my company. sigh. i miss atticus.
was with kol felix charis raza.. haa.
saw sebastian. went to cine, met caroline! chuanyee! yeappppppos wyn ptt yeni Anne! oooooh hahahaa, lovelove.
cliffy came dwn then i went home while he went somewhere and cy to meet jasp! yeaps.
slept al the way home. sleepy me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home