<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9025424?origin\x3dhttp://slitwrist-theory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, August 06, 2005

I slowly fade from me.

This world is mad.
Be sure to be threading on eggshells when you're near me whilst my monthly affair mistress visits me.
Apologies for my very temperamental self and for any inconveniences caused.
Especially to those soccer teammates.

To those selfish few, I haven't got much to express my displeasure publicly.
I'd very much love to, at how your actions speaks so loud for itself. But i realised it would be pointless for me to.
So i'll leave it as that.
Till the next time, think harder.



I'm writing again these letters to you aren't much, I know

drenched in distaste ; 12:14 AM



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home