<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9025424?origin\x3dhttp://slitwrist-theory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, August 15, 2005

it calls you to come back home.

I haven't been thinking much thus, the lack of entries in my already rotten blog. and in any case, i could've seek solace in my boredom by blog surfing but i refuse to do so in fear of stumbling upon something that is beyond my comprehension (ie, xiaxue's ridiculous use of words, and other people who type in "han yu pin yin". i just did that! or using numbers and whatever nots. or those with poor grammar, or mis-use of words).
For I will be transformed into yet another Katrina who lost her command of good english to those senseless bloggers. And i wouldn't want that to happen to myself.

Rather, I've been over saturating myself with photography and more photography the whole day already. The angles, lightings, captions, beautiful words, and of course, beautiful you.

Oh well. I've been reminiscing quite a bit, on the important people in my life. Those who used to be. Girls, one boy, and one hanging somewhere. :) I've made it quite obvious, haven't I?

School tomorrow isn't much of a drag, because thanks to soccer, we are released at 1345 hours. Means no Maths test for us, no GP, no Bio, only 4 periods of class! Yayness.
But, have i already mentioned? Soccer has more or less became more of a drag thanks to the "Queen" of the match/team/etc. Just because she can kick well doesn't mean she can play the game alone. Thankyouverymuch. We'll probably wrap up the whole season with yet another draw, thanks to your selfishness. It's high time you need to reflect. : ) Last match with National JC, venue at Farrer Park, 1700hours.

drenched in distaste ; 12:03 AM



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home