<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9025424?origin\x3dhttp://slitwrist-theory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, August 10, 2005

My take.

Been surfing(read: rotting) online since forever. Okay, actually since 3 in the noon.
For the first time in my life, I decided to be nice, and paid Xiaxue a visit.
To my utmost dismay, her blog is as mediocre as anyone who talks about what time i woke up, ate, did and sleep. And inevitably, it made me wonder why the big hoohah about her being such a great blogger in Singapore. Then again, maybe i could try to comprehend that it's Singapore. 'Cos from the way she's blogging, it's VERY SINGAPORE. (i.e "I look fucking fat can? We took so many photos, and many were not fat lor! They had to catch me when I was not sucking in, and obviously that stupid pose the tummy will drop to the side right. Chee...ken mcnugget." and... Lo and Behold, "WAHAHHAHAHAHA! FUNNY NOT? I think it is sibeh FUNNY CAN?? Wah, cannot stand it. I think I am Charlie Chaplin reincarnated, I am so hilarious, only colour version, of course. And no funny mustache.") Try as i might, I had to ease myself of the agony. How could anyone, for that matter who writes like that win the best award?
Haha, I'm really appalled as such. But then again, I won't care 'cos it doesn't really affect me. I just felt i had to. She is someone who probably has too much time on hand to spare, thus the vast amount of entries. Oh well, c'est la vie.

I should go to bed now. It seems to be screaming my name although eyebags refuses to pay me a visit, I think I should be kind to my brain and let it rest, for once.
So long, and Good night all ye fools.

drenched in distaste ; 3:27 AM



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home